We're hiring SEO Executive for our E-commerce Department.
**Both Male & Female can apply for the position**
Position: SEO Executive
- Perform on-going keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Knowledge on Local and International SEO.
- Proven SEO experience (on page & off page).
- Working knowledge on tools like – Google analytics, Google Search Engine Console & Google Adwords (Optional).
- Complete weekly and monthly performance reports using programs such as Google Analytics
- Knowledge on how to save Website from Negative/Black Hat SEO
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Knowledge on Website Auditing, Content & Product Content Optimization.
- Have to knowledge on using SEO Tools.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent copywriting and reporting skills
Experience: Minimum 1 to 2+ years of experience
Job Location: Near to Jamuna Future Park, Dhaka
Instruction to apply: Applicants meeting the requirements of the position are requested forward their resume to email@example.com
**Please mention “SEO Executive” in the subject line of your mail.
Application Deadline :25.08.2018